Information Privacy Notice
Your details are important to us, and we take of care of them as if they were our own
Details in this document apply to the fcsota.org.uk website only.
Who we are?
The fcsota Website is run by Paul (M0PJA) please use the online contact form to contact me. Or you can look me up on QRZ.com or in the RSGB Call Signs Directory.
What Information do we collect?
- For the event we collect your name, call sign, locator, site name and email address.
These will be added to a table showing the sites to be activated for the event and will be kept for 90 days following the event to allow us to process activation certificates and receive Activation and logs from the people who take part in the event.
- If you have signed up for our newsletter, then we keep your name, call sign and email address – the date you signed up and some security metadata so that we know you have opted in and confirmed your subscription.
- For web site analytics data is recorded by our analytics provider, this we are assured contains no personal data.
How do we use personal information?
- Some of the use is described above
- We don’t and will never pass on your information, to 3rd parties
- If you sign up as an activator we do not use these details to add you to our newsletter
- You may receive some emails from us to confirm sign up, to thank you for taking part, for us to send out a certificate
When do we share personal information?
We don’t share personal information
How to contact us?
Please see above
We user an analytics provider to track visits to the website to help us optimize the website for our users.
Linking to other websites / third party content
We may link to an external website for content or other information, this does not constitute an endorsement of those websites, and we can not take any responsibility for the content of information contained within any linked website.